Clock

ACTIVITY 3: CYCLING

 Hi, we back again. I continue my last activity at Pulau Tioman in this pages. We had so much fun before we back to Kuantan. 


I spend my money for rent two bicycles in the same day with different places which at Kampung Tekek and Kampung Genting. For me, its wasting but yeah as long as I could have some fun before I'm going back home. 


This time I was at Kampung Tekek, we are doing our task while we riding. I have decided to rent this bicycle because I thought that I could around at Kampung Tekek, but I just spend for 20 minutes for riding, so this bicycle it cost RM7 for one hour. This bicycle is really cool and nice with yellow color, I really do recommended for you guys if you visit this village and island should rent this bicycle with your family and friends. 



For this  moment, we was enjoying the sunset while riding from the resort to the jetty at Kampung Genting. To be honest, this time was very fun. Actually, we really last minute decided to rent this bicycle after we're done tea time. This bicycle it cost RM5 for 30 minutes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITY 1: CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)

GET ANY DESIGN TEMPLATES FOR PRESENTATION!